Participation costs for students willing to apply to the Erasmus Mundus Master Course in Ecohydrology is16.000€ for the entire 24 month period of the programme. This amount will cover:
- enrolling in the host universities of the ECOHYD consortium;
- registration in the host universities of the ECOHYD consortium;
- access to the infrastructures in the host university, namely free wireless internet access within the
- campus(es), access to student canteens and cafeterias; access to the library/libraries and laboratories;
- assistance in the integration (resident card, bank account and accommodation);
- the Erasmus Mundus insurance policy;
Students with ERASMUS MUNDUS grants will have all cost supported by the programme.